By Bianca Kapteyn File it under the things we do for love. We will go the extra mile to keep our...Read More
Category: Dig This
A bowl is a bowl is a bowl, right? This new Canadian company, The Loving Bowl is in a league of...Read More
Earthpawz™ products launches new pet friendly, toxic free cleaners designed to reduce risk of...Read More
According to the 2007–2008 APPA (American Pet Products Association) Survey, three-out-of-ten dog owners have dental products for their dog including a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, tartar/breath control/whitening products or floss.Read More
- Canine social media sensation Tuna, is heading to Toronto on May 27 to attend the largest festival for dogs – Woofstock!
- Doll talk: Q & A with award-winning doll maker Kim Arnold.
- Humour: Puck Magazine was America’s first humour magazine whelped in the Gilded Age
- High Tea has gone to the dogs -Woofstock kicks-off its 14th season.
- Wanted: CNIB is seeking Volunteer Puppy Raisers in Toronto, Winnipeg and Halifax