Who doesn’t like absurdities? Well, we do. This surreal video is from the creative minds of RiffRaff Films who created a series of shorts for MailChimp’s marketing campaign. This one is where dogs are made out of kale in Kale Limp directed by The Sacred Egg. We’re fans of West Anderson, and love like-minded filmmakers who have that kind of stylistic vision. Enjoy.
February 22, 2017
- High Tea has gone to the dogs – Woofstock kick-offs its groovy 15th season.
- First Canadian telemedicine service for companion animals – launches with support from CBC’s Dragons’ Den star Arlene Dickinson – 500K investment
- A Compendium of This & That seen at Global Pet Expo 2018
- Isle of Dogs: WES ANDERSON’S IMAGINATIVE SLOBBERY BELLY-RUB OF A MOVIE
- Isle of Dogs | Making of: Animators