Who doesn’t like absurdities? Well, we do. This surreal video is from the creative minds of RiffRaff Films who created a series of shorts for MailChimp’s marketing campaign. This one is where dogs are made out of kale in Kale Limp directed by The Sacred Egg. We’re fans of West Anderson, and love like-minded filmmakers who have that kind of stylistic vision. Enjoy.
February 4, 2011
March 26, 2017
April 6, 2017
- The 27th Annual Tompkins Square Park Halloween Parade
- Canadians Need to Step Up Their Schooling on Pet Hydration
- Film: “They aren’t pets, they’re warriors.” First-time canine actor Varco portrays Sgt. Rex in biopic Iraq War Film Megan Leavey
- Canine social media sensation Tuna, is heading to Toronto on May 27 to attend the largest festival for dogs – Woofstock!
- Doll talk: Q & A with award-winning doll maker Kim Arnold.